Duel Academy International

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksea( still working on it)

Go down

Blacksea( still working on it) Empty Blacksea( still working on it)

Post by UnknownLimit Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 am

Hey guys, so I created a few cards. The only thing is that I haven't found the right images to add to the cards, so until I find an artist who will make them or do it myself I will post the cards without an image. These cards are not yet finished, I will update them when I can, but so far I made:

1.Blacksea Pirate
Lv 4/Warrior/Effect/Water/ATK 1600 DEF 1400
When this card is Normal Summoned you can add 1 level 4 or lower "Blacksea" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed by battle and send to the Graveyard you can add 1 "Blacksea" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck.

2.Blacksea Knight
Lv 4/Warrior/Effect/Water/ATK 1500 DEF 800
This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon. Twice per turn: Choose 1 "Blacksea" monster on your side of the field and increase its level by 1.

3.Blacksea Octopus
Lv 1/Beast/Effect/Water/ATK 100 DEF 100
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned you can choose 1 monster from either's player Graveyard and equip it to this card. While the equip card is face-up on the field, this card's level, ATK and DEF is equal with the equip card.

4.Blacksea Dragon
Lv 6/Dragon/Effect/Water/ATK 2400 DEF 2300
When this card is Summoned you can choose up to 2 monster's from your Graveyard and equip them to this card. Once per turn: you can choose one of the equip monster's from this card and Special Summon it in face-up Defense-Position. That monster's effect is negated.

5.Blacksea Shark
Lv 1/Fish/Effect/Water/ATK 100 DEF 100
When this card is Summoned you can choose 1 monster from your Graveyard and equip it to this card. If this card is used as a Xyz material for the Xyz Summon of an Xyz Monster, you can attach the equip monster from this card and treat it as an Xyz material.

6.Blacksea B-Boy
Lv 1/Warrior/Effect/Water/ATK 0 DEF 200
While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot choose 1 "Blacksea" monster from your control as an target of a card effect except for "Black Sea B-Boy".

7.Blacksea Captain
Lv 6/Warrior/Effect/Water/ATK 2400 DEF 2400
You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "Black Sea"from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

8.Blacksea Crab
Lv 1/Fish/Effect/Water/ATK 100 DEF 0
While this card is face-up on the field as an Equip card to an "Blacksea" monster , you can banish this card to destroy 1 Spell Card/Trap Card from the field and Special Summon in Attack Position 1 "Crab Egg" token to your side of the field(Lv1/Fish/Effect/Water/ATK 0 DEF 0, if this card is not face-up Attack Position, destroy this card).

9.Sea-Turtle Rider
Lv 4/Sea-Serpent/Effect/Water/ATK 1400 DEF 1600
When this card is destroyed by battle and send to the Graveyard you can add 1 "Blacksea" monster from your Deck to your hand.

10.Black Sea
Field Spell
While this card is face-up on the field. Once per turn you can change the levels of your "Blacksea" monsters to a level choosen by you. If a "Blacksea" is removed from the field by a card effect, you can add 1 "Blacksea" monster from your Deck to your hand.

11.Blacksea Reinforsments
Quick Spell
If you control 1 or more face-up "Blacksea" monster(s) you can Special Summon 1 "Blacksea Essence" token with the same ATK/DEF and level of one of the "Blacksea" monster you control.

12.Gift of the Sea
Normal Spell
Discard 1 card from you hand. Add 1 Water-Type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

13.Sea Wall
Counter Trap
When your opponent chooses a face-up "Blacksea" monster you control, you can negate the attack, flip the attacking monster to face-down Defense Position and you can add 1 "Blacksea" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Feel free to express your opinions and give suggestions.
UnknownLimit
UnknownLimit

WWDA CREDITS : 242

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum