Duel Academy International

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

animemanga

5 posters

Go down

animemanga Empty animemanga

Post by gamer4430 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:49 am

Death Note
gamer4430
gamer4430

WWDA CREDITS : 207

Back to top Go down

animemanga Empty Re: animemanga

Post by UnknownLimit Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 am

well I already seen Death Note and also read the manga. Well the animes I seen so far are: Bleach, Naruto, To-Love-Ru, Vampire+Rosario, Hellsing, Detective Conan, High School Of The Dead, Vampire Knight, Trinity Blood, Nana, Love Complex, Ghost In The Shell:Stand Alone Complex, Yu-Gi-Oh the classic one, Gx.. The mangas I read are:Bleach, Naruto, Kimi No Iru Machi, Death Note, One Piece and others. If you have other suggestions please share.
UnknownLimit
UnknownLimit

WWDA CREDITS : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Yusei Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:42 am

I have seen some animes but not too much:
Pandora Hearts, Yu Gi Oh ( original,GX, 5D'S and I'm watching now Zexal), Death Note , High School of the Dead, Final Fantasy VII The Last Order....
I think that's all
Yusei
Yusei
Phantom Blue Student
Phantom Blue Student

WWDA CREDITS : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokingu Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 am

I have all Yu-Gi-Oh Season Zero on my PC along with the movie and song 'Kawaita Sakebi'...google the english translation for it, It's depressing but funny. But manga scale I collect Naruto books I currently have all 53 volumes released in the UK with the fanbook,yondaime gaiden and the illustration books. Anime is pretty much dead on TV and i'm not even joking for all the brits. Cosplaying is the only keeping it alive of which I'm proud to be part of.
Kurokingu
Kurokingu
Flame Red Student
Flame Red Student

WWDA CREDITS : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze_Pv Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:15 am

I saw "Anime" posted here, and I love anime :3
I won't mention all the series I've seen, but I'll mention the good ones that I enjoyed~

Darker Than Black, Bleach, Soul Eater, D,Gray man, Shakugan no Shana, Vampire Knight, Clannad, Kanon, Clannad after story, Rosario + Vampire, Angel Beats, Durarara!!, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple, Sora No Otoshimono, High School of dead, Inukami, Fate Stay Night, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Tsukihime: Lunar Legend, Hellsing, Cromartie High School, Chaos head, Sola, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Bakemonogatari, Ao No Exorcist, Hidan No Aria, Fairy Tail, Pandora Hearts, Infinite Stratos, Great Teacher Onizuka, The World God Only Knows, Kore wa Zombie desu ka, Needless, Kaze no Stigma, Persona 4.

I've seen a bunch more that I think are great, but to shy to share them >.>
Haze_Pv
Haze_Pv

WWDA CREDITS : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum