Duel Academy International

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some mistakes in Yu-Gi-Oh

2 posters

Go down

Some mistakes in Yu-Gi-Oh Empty Some mistakes in Yu-Gi-Oh

Post by UnknownLimit Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:16 am

Has anyone seen mistakes in Yu-Gi-Oh? In duels? Well I dont know if anyone noticed but in Yu-Gi-Oh GX in a duel(Zane vs his little brother) there were a few mistakes that Zane did. He used those cyber dragons(cant remember their name but I know they were dark-type monsters and level 3 or lower) and their effect is: if you summon it you can add 1 level 3 or lower dragon-type monster as an Equip card and it gain attack equal with the Equip monster. Well Zane summoned the cyber monster and used a level 4 dragon-type monster. One of the mistakes. The second mistake is when he Fusion Summoned the fusion darkcyber and his effect is the same as the small darkcybers but he can use any kind of level of dragon-type monster. Well he used Cyber End Dragon. Well....Cyber End Dragon is a machine-type monster. I dont know why he made these mistake but this are begginers mistakes. (Note:I made this topic cause I was bored, hope you dont mind)
UnknownLimit
UnknownLimit

WWDA CREDITS : 242

Back to top Go down

Some mistakes in Yu-Gi-Oh Empty Re: Some mistakes in Yu-Gi-Oh

Post by Yusei Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:15 pm

I have recently see one in Yu Gi Oh Zexal ep 33 , Also I have see in the yu gi oh film 2011 that the characters sually have more set cards than they should hav
Yusei
Yusei
Phantom Blue Student
Phantom Blue Student

WWDA CREDITS : 236

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum