Duel Academy International

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheaters in yugioh

4 posters

Go down

Cheaters in yugioh Empty Cheaters in yugioh

Post by black_girl Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 pm

Dont you hate cheaters in yugioh!!!!!!!!! Mainly newbies I don't even get why they even play yugioh...It's annoying 2 me !!!!!!!!!! BTW I'm one of those people lol !!!!!!!!!!!Well I'm getting better... Shout out 2 Unknownlimit thx 4 resonding i'm denfinely going 2 u 4 help!!!! Yugoioh is still very new 2 me how my bro ( ! Inferno_hero ! ) helps but he wont Sad bye cya ^_~
black_girl
black_girl

WWDA CREDITS : 214

Back to top Go down

Cheaters in yugioh Empty Re: Cheaters in yugioh

Post by UnknownLimit Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 am

Well there is a difference between cheaters and how many call novice duelists "noobs" or "newbie". A cheater is a person who cheats. And a novice is a person who just started the game and doesn't much of the game. That's why, we, more advanced duelists( I don't consider myself and advanced duelist, I still have much to learn) have to teach them how to play. It's like a small relationship of novice-master. Don't hate people who are new to the game because its wrong to do so and you should all remember that you too were once a novice.
UnknownLimit
UnknownLimit

WWDA CREDITS : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokingu Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:14 am

here's a cheater when someone says 'Suerte' first and it's beginning of your turn they just summon a bunch of high lvl monsters at once with no tribute...unlike me with my Paradox deck I do play fair. Course people say i'm cheating cause of the Malefic World's effect but if they say that and I reply 'I just ignore the effect' but I keep it as a field card for my monsters.
Kurokingu
Kurokingu
Flame Red Student
Flame Red Student

WWDA CREDITS : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze_Pv Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:28 pm

It takes a while to get used to the game, especially to a newmade deck. So don't give up and do your best ^^
Haze_Pv
Haze_Pv

WWDA CREDITS : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum